Our 4G network uses state-of-the art technology to provide fast speeds and superb coverage, wherever you are throughout the islands.
Sure’s mobile network has been officially proven to be the fastest in the Channel Islands following the release of the Channel Islands Competition and Regulatory Authority's independent research, conducted by industry specialist Regulaid during July 2017.
Source:Most recent CICRA commissioned tests (conducted July 2017). Search ‘coverage’ at www.cicra.gg
Our 4G mobile network currently covers 99.5% landmass of the Bailiwick of Guernsey, based on outdoor coverage.* You can see for yourself from our network maps below:
Light orange: Good coverage indoors and outdoors
Light pink: Good coverage outdoors
Source: Sure network mobile planning tool, as of 3 May 2017
Over 90% happy customers
We’re committed to listening to our customers. Research undertaken by Ipsos MORI on our behalf shows 90.1% of customers across the Channel Islands are happy customers!**
As well as our network, our customers tell us the best things about Sure are:
Value for Money
From our mobile plans packed with calls, texts and data to unlimited use broadband and fantastic phone prices we pride ourselves on offering great value.
Clear and simple plans
Importantly, our customers tell us our plans are transparent. What you see is what you get, there’s no nasty surprises or hidden extras when your monthly bill arrives. And with Sure there no difficult "offers" to get your head around, just fantastic value everyday.
Both in store and via our contact centre, our friendly and knowledgeable staff won’t confuse you with jargon, but will make sure they help you chose what’s right for you. If you need help we’re here to make sure everything runs smoothly.
• Our investment in 4G doesn’t only improve data speeds, but ensures a stronger, more resilient network.
• When coupled with the improvements to the 2G and 3G networks, the 4G network has even greater population coverage, resulting in more customers having the option to get online with Sure.
• In Winter 2017 / Spring 2017, we upgraded all of our sites to use the latest technologies and maximise indoor and outdoor coverage and capacity.
• The improved network also benefits from less congestion and better contention ratios – meaning it has more capacity for users.
• All Sure plans come with 4G at no extra cost.
* Mobile coverage: 99.5% coverage figure is based on outdoor locations of the Bailiwick of Guernsey. Source data is a computer generated prediction obtained from Atoll, Sure’s network planning tool as of 3 May 2017. In addition, Sure mobile engineers have undertaken drive testing in built up locations to validate the Atoll results. Coverage and speed may be affected by factors such as building materials, tree cover, other physical objects and weather conditions as well as how many other people are using the network. These results are a guide and not a guarantee of service. To access 4G speeds you will need a 4G compatible device.
** Customers reporting they are satisfied or very satisfied with Sure. Ipsos MORI research conducted Q4 2016.
A massive 80% of customers would recommend us to a friend.