93% of Sure customers are happy customers! Join them today.
We’re committed to listening to our customers. Research undertaken by Ipsos MORI on our behalf shows that nearly all of our customers are happy with our service and our mobile network.*
However, we're not satisfied until we reach 100%, which is why we're continually improving our offering and our coverage.
• Our investment in 4G doesn’t only improve data speeds, but ensures a stronger, more resilient network.
• When coupled with the improvements to the 2G and 3G networks, the 4G network has even greater population coverage, resulting in more customers having the option to get online with Sure.
• We're investing in the latest technologies to upgrade all of our sites, maximising indoor and outdoor coverage and capacity.
• We're continuing to invest in new sites in the island to give even better coverage, with new sites planned for 2017.
• The improved network also benefits from less congestion and better concention ratios - meaning it has more capacity for users.
This will mean a network with superb coverage for the island. Take a look at the map below which shows the future coverage of our network following our current improvements, scheduled to be completed during Summer 2017.
As well as our network, our customers tell us the best things about Sure are:
First-rate customer service
Both in store and via our contact centre, our friendly and knowledgeable staff won’t confuse you with jargon, but will make sure they help you chose what’s right for you. If you need help we’re here to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Value for money
From our mobile plans packed with calls, texts and data to unlimited use broadband and fantastic phone prices we pride ourselves on offering great value.
Clear and simple plans
Importantly, our customers tell us our plans are transparent. What you see is what you get, there’s no nasty surprises or hidden extras when your monthly bill arrives.
Planned coverage - Summer 2017
Light orange: Good coverage indoors and outdoors
Light pink: Good coverage outdoors
Source data is a computer generated prediction obtained from Atoll, Sure’s network planning tool as of 18 May 2017. Coverage and speed may be affected by factors such as building materials, tree cover, other physical objects and weather conditions as well as how many other people are using the network. These results are a guide and not a guarantee of service. To access 4G speeds you will need a 4G compatible device.
A massive 80% of customers would recommend us to a friend.
Join our happy customers today!
* Customers reporting they are satisfied or very satisfied with Sure. Ipsos MORI research conducted Q4 2016.