As well as great value bundles of minutes, texts and data, there's loads of other benefits to being a Sure mobile customer.
How do our plans work?
Our plans give you the flexibility to pay off your handset in the way that best suits you:
- Pay for the handset fully upfront and pay a lower per month price on a rolling contract; or
- Pay a little more each month on a 24 month contract and less upfront with many phones available with no upfront charges; or
- Pay even more each month on a 12 month contract with the same upfront costs as 24 month contract allowing you to upgrade your phone every year and access the latest technology.
Here's what you get on our Pay Monthly plans:
- All our plans are available on 12, 24 or one month rolling contracts.
- Flexibility to change your plan within the first 3 months if you need less minutes, texts or data or upgrade your plan any time if you need more.
- Complete your package by adding a phone to any plan, with a lower or even no upfront fee on 12 and 24 month plans.
- Minutes include calls to all mobiles and landlines in the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Ireland and the UK (including numbers starting with 03)
- Helpful SMS notifications to let you know when you’re getting close to your data allowance.
- Out of bundle data for just 12p per MB, capped at 2GB/£20 per month so you never have to worry about huge bills.
- Low cost Data Roaming in the UK and EU for just 50p per MB.
- Pick your Data Roaming cap so you won't have to worry about receiving an unexpected bill after your trip.
- Free voicemail retrieval.*
- Huge number of roaming destinations - check our roaming destinations page for details plus information on roaming cost reducing boosters, which will get you free to receive calls and roam like home prices.
Important notice: Information on this page applies to new and re-signing customers from 7th April 2015 on new plans. Those who signed up to their current plan prior to 7th April 2015 will continue to receive the same service until their contractual period ends and they renew their contract and change plan. At the end of the contractual period, the unlimited SMS will drop off.
* In Channel Islands & Isle of Man when dialling '171'. Normal roaming rates apply.