- Definitions of personal data
- The practices and procedures Sure follow to collect your personal data
- Direct marketing
- Use of "cookies"
- Security of your personal data
- Transfer of your personal data
- Your rights to your personal data held by Sure
- What happens if you have a complaint about Sure's use of your personal data?
- Any questions?
Definitions of personal data?
Personal data is any information that allows you to be identified. The types of personal data Sure will collect may include details of your name, address, telephone number, email address, fax number and date of birth.
Sensitive personal data is any sensitive data relating to you, including information about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, membership of a trade union, physical or mental health or conditions, sexual life, commission or alleged commission of any offence or any proceedings for any offence committed or alleged to have been committed by you, the disposal of such proceedings or the sentence of any court in such proceedings.